RIDGID 27008 K-400AF Drum Machine Kit with Auto-Feed - C-32 IW
The Model K-400 offers reliable power that cleans tough everyday drain line blockages in tubs, showers and sinks. A sleek profile and user-friendly design get you up and running easily -- and on to the next job quickly.
Ideal for drain cleaners, service plumbers, facility and institutional maintenance departments and property management companies. Not designed to remove root blockages.
- 3/8" (10 mm) cable best for 1 1/2" to 3" (40 mm to 75 mm) lines.
- 1/2" (12 mm) cable best for 3" to 4" (50 mm to 110 mm) lines.
- Integrated Transport Cart - Easy movement to and from the job site. Heavy-duty, large wheels easily navigate over bumps and up stairs.
- Retractable Handle - high-handle height during transport.
- Cable Control System - causes the drum to stop spinning when the blade becomes lodged in a blockage, limits potential for cable to flip-over in the drum and helps to indicate to operator when blockages are encountered.
- "Solid Core” Cable - uses tough 3⁄8" (10 mm) or 1⁄2" (12 mm) Integral Wound (IW) solid core cable that is rugged and kink resistant.
- AUTOFEED® Control - this patented, automatic cable feed powers cable in and out of the drain. Reverse the direction of the AUTOFEED and the cable feeds back into the drum.
- Drum Capacity- 100' (30,5 m) of 3⁄8" (10 mm) diameter cable or 75' (22,5 m) of 1⁄2" (12 mm) diameter cable.
- Motor- 1/3 HP, motor spins cable at 165 RPM.
- Weight (Machine Only)- 45 lbs. (20.4 kg).
- Dimensions- Length 21" (53 cm) 24" (61 cm) with AUTOFEED, Height 23" (58,5 cm) Width 17" (43.2 cm).
Returns must be new and Unused