RIDGID 57363 / RP 241 Press Tool Kit / Kit Includes Charger & Batteries
The RP 241 is the latest tool in the RIDGID Compact Press Tool family. 25% smaller and 10% lighter than its predecessor, this lightweight, low profile design, is ergonomically designed to help you easily work overhead and in tight spaces.
- Smaller tool - The RP 241 tool is 25% smaller and 10% lighter than the previous RIDGID Compact inline tools.
- Better Weight Balance - While the tool is ~1 lb (0.5kg) lighter than its predecessor, with a better balance of weight, the tool will feel even lighter than that.
- Multiple Size & System - Multiple Size & System - RIDGID compact press tools go up to 1 1/4" (35 mm) on Copper & Stainless Steel; up to 1 1/2" (32 mm) on PEX tubing; and up to 3/4" (20mm) Iron Pipe.
- Bluetooth Connectivity - Connect to your tool through your phone and manage important information like cycle count and battery life.
- New 12V Lithium-Ion Battery - Every RP 241 Kit includes two 12V Advanced Lithium Ion Batteries, each providing more than 140 crimps* per charge. *Over 150 crimps per charge on 1-1/4” (22mm) copper fittings—smaller sizes may get more crimps.
- Copper and Stainless Steel Capacity - 1/2" - 1 1/4" (12-35 mm)
- Pex/Multilayer Capacity - 1/2" - 1 1/2" (14-32 mm)
- Steel Capacity (North America) - 1/2" - 3/4"
- Power - 12V Advanced Lithium 2.5 Battery
- Weight - Tool Only: 4.8 lbs (2.3 kg) Tool w/Battery 5.2 lbs (2.4 kg) Tool w/Battery & 15 mm Jaw 7.4 lbs (2,5 kg)
- Head Rotation - 180˚ barrel/jaw swivel.
- Length - 15.8" (40cm)
- Height - 4.25" (10.8 cm)
- Crimp Cycle Time - ~5 seconds
- Lighting - Large LED-light for no or low-light environments.
- Charge - 140+ crimps per charge.
- Model Design - Inline design to help access tight spaces.
- Service Cycle Interval - 32,000
Returns must be new and Unused