RIDGID 19238 NaviTrack Scout® Locator
The NaviTrack Scout® Locator is designed to solve the most demanding remote transmitter (sonde) locates using multi-directional locating technology.
The NaviTrack Scout® multi-directional antenna technology sees the entire signal all of the time. Simply maximize the signal strength and you have found the target. No nulls or false peaks to complicate the locate.
This locator verifies the locate position using a micro-mapping display to mark distinctive poles in front of and behind the target, insuring an accurate locate.
Depth is automatically calculated and displayed when over the target.
- Weight - 3 lbs (1.4 kg).
- Power Source - 4 C-Cell batteries or Rechargeable RIDGID® Professional 18V battery with RIDGID® SeekTech® 18V Adaptor (optional).
- Battery Life - Varies with battery rating, use and operating factors. Four size C, alkaline batteries provide approximately 12 to 24 hours.
- Sonde - 16 Hz, 512 Hz, 640 Hz, 874 kHz and 33 kHz
- Line Trace - 128 Hz, 1 kHz, 8 kHz and 33 kHz
- Passive Line Trace - 60 Hz, 50 Hz
Meets FCC Class B and EN 55022 Class B requirements.
Returns must be new and Unused