RIDGID 50368 14 Gallon with Certified HEPA Filtration
Sale Sold out
Regular price $416.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
The RIDGID® Model RV2400HF professional wet dry vac is a 14-gallon, 2-stage wet dry vacuum with certified HEPA Filtration that meets EPA’s definition under the RRP rule for lead paint renovations. It delivers the high-lift suction, large capacity, rugged construction for pro, contractor and industrial use.
- 11.5 Amp Motor - Drives two blower wheels to optimize suction and deliver industry-leading performance.
- Longer Motor Life - Over 700 hours on average.
- 2-Piece Polypropylene Drum Construction - Rugged construction to meet the higher demands found at worksites
- 2-Stage Motor - Creates powerful “high-lift” suction and more efficient air flow. Result – more suction power and quieter operation.
- 3 Layers of Filtration - Disposable high-efficiency filter bags collect larger debris. Then a washable fabric filter cover captures particles down to 0.5 microns. The certified HEPA filter then captures the smallest particulates down to 0.3 microns.
- Oversized Drain - Large drain located at the lowest point of the drum for emptying of water.
- Sound Reduction Technology - Scroll Noise Reduction® provides quiet operation by precisely controlling the flow of air through the vac.
- Accessory Storage Bag - Keeps accessories organized and close by for easy access
- Cord-Wrap/Large Handle - Large carry handle provides an area for the storage of the 25’ power cord.
- Blowing Capacity - Blow leaves from walkways or decks and debris from job sites, tools, etc.
- Professional Locking Hose - The ultra-flexible hose won’t pull loose during use, and is four times more durable than our standard hose. This 2-1/2"x 10' hose has a smooth interior surface to reduce clogging.
- Locking Accessories - Included accessories lock together, so nothing falls off when in use.
- Qwik Lock® Filter Fastening System - Install or remove your filter quickly, easily and secure without tools or fasteners.
- Includes - Vacuum, owner's manual, 2 extension wands, 2 1/2” x 10’ premium locking pro hose, utility nozzle, wet nozzle, 14” floor brush, crevice tool, muffler/diffuser, filter bag, cloth pre-filter, certified HEPA filter, “beater bar” turbo brush with connector, locking accessories, and dusting brush.
Drum Size- 14 Gallons
Cord Length- 25 ft.
Accessory Size- 2-1/2"
Built in Accessory Storage- Yes
Built-In Drain- Yes
Filter Type- HEPA Filter
U.L. Listed- Yes
Air Volume- 64
Returns must be new and Unused
AIS Industrial & Construction Supply
Your sustainable source for power tools, hand tools, safety equipment, ladders, and protective gear. Visit us online to see what else we offer!