Ridgid 63818 SeeSnake® Compact M40 System, includes CS6x VERSA Digital Recording Monitor, 18V Battery and Charger
Sale Sold out
Regular price $10,528.81 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
The Compact M40 offers similar performance to the SeeSnake® Mini in the popular Compact form factor, combining a small package and all-in-one monitor capability. Now available with TruSense® technology. The Compact M40 has 131' (40 m) of moderately stiff push cable, providing a good compromise between stiffness and the ability to navigate turns.
- Quick-release docking system for fast, efficient job setup with the SeeSnake® CS6x Versa monitor.
- Sturdy metal frame provides a solid base that makes it easy to push and retrieve the cable.
- Powerful Flexmitter® sonde has long range and preserves the camera's ability to make turns.
- High dynamic range (HDR) image sensor offers bright, clear in-pipe imaging in difficult lighting conditions
- TiltSense™ displays the camera's angle in a pipe on a connected SeeSnake® CSx series monitor.
Line Capacity- 1.5" to 8" (38mm to 203mm)
Push Cable Length- 131' (40m)
Push Cable Diameter- .36" (9.1 mm)
Push Cable Core- .14" (3.5mm)
Fiberglass Push Cable Bend Minimum Radius- 3" (76mm)
Weight (without batteries)- 22 lbs. (10 kg)
Size Length- 25" (63.5)
Width- 14" (35.6 cm)
Height- 17" (43.2 cm)
Camera Type- 1" (25 mm)
Frequency- 512 Hz
Operating Temperature- 14° to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
Storage Temperature- 14°F to 158°F (-10°C to 70°C)
Ingress Protection (without Monitor)- IPx5
Returns must be new and Unused
AIS Industrial & Construction Supply
Your sustainable source for power tools, hand tools, safety equipment, ladders, and protective gear. Visit us online to see what else we offer!