RIDGID 25638 Model No. 975 Combo Roll Groover
ROLL GROOVER/ 975 COMBO
The Model 975 Combo Roll Groover is two tools in one. Like other RIDGID® roll groovers, the 975 mounts on the RIDGID 300 Power Drive for machine-powered roll grooving jobs. It also designed to manually roll groove in-place pipe.
- Auto Tracking & Depth Setting Gauge Means Easier Use - The 975 Combo Groover includes new, patented auto tracking technology for significantly easier grooving. Whether you're doing machine-powered or manual grooving, the AutoTracking gauge keeps the pipe automatically engaged to the groover throughout the grooving process. The 975 also includes a permanently depth setting gauge for quicker, repeatable set-up.
- Less Hand Force Required - When manually roll grooving, the 975's 55% higher gear reduction means less hand force required versus competitive manual roll groovers. This is especially helpful for over-head roll grooving.
- Durability And Portability - A tough, ductile iron construction means the 975 can absorb jobsite abuse and provide accurate grooves time after time. A cast-in handle makes the 975 easily portable to and from the jobsite.
- Capacity - 1-1/4" to 6" Schedule 10 and Schedule 40 steel, aluminum, and PVC pipe -- 1-1/4" to 2" Schedule 40 stainless steel pipe -- 1-1/2" to 3" Schedule 80 PVC pipe -- With roll change, 2" to 8" copper tube (Type K,L,M, and DWV)
- Depth Adjustment - Adjusting screw and integral, index depth gauge
- Actuation - Feed screw with 1/2" ratchet wrench (included), or any 15/16" hex wrench
- Power Drive Mounting - RIDGID 300 Power Drive 38/57 RPM (reverse direction only)
Returns must be new and Unused